Crosslands is looking for an experienced COO
Crosslands is looking for a COO to oversee our ongoing operations. This permanent, full-time position is based at our headquarters in Sheffield, working alongside existing faculty and managing our administrators.
Apply by sending a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 GMT on Friday 9th Feb 2018.
A full job description is downloadable here.
In the long-term, a CEO/President is expected to be hired, subject to demand and funding. In the interim, the COO will report directly to the Board and will be first-amongst-equals with the academic leads for our various courses, by providing operational leadership.
Therefore, the COO will:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Set and track comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish and maintain policies that promote Crosslands’ culture and vision;
- Be accountable for Administration, HR, Finance, IT, Marketing, Legal and Compliance;
- Oversee daily operations whilst leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Manage external contractors, advisors and consultants to assist with strategic developments and expansion activities;
- Manage relationships with the founding partners, strategic partners, potential and current clients;
- Publicly represent Crosslands; and
- In all tasks, represent and impact the Christian ethos of Crosslands.
Terms and Conditions
- Base salary £40k-65k (GBP), depending on experience and qualifications.
- This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Standard Crosslands Terms and Conditions apply, including holidays and pensions.
- Some home-working may be possible, with flexibility for frequent travel to Crosslands HQ in UK and an ability to travel across Europe and 10:40 window.
- As a result of our Christian ethos, the successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian in good standing with their local church and able to sign the Crosslands Statement of Faith.